Well, I was supposed to go to the gym first thing this morning, at least that was the goal. Unfortunately, I had a lot of problems with my stomach yesterday and into this morning, so I thought it would be a better idea to eat first before going. That said, I hope to go to Curves shortly (fingers crossed).
BREAKFAST: 1/2 w.w. English muffin, 1 tsp. peanut butter, 1/2 tsp. preserves, 6 cherries, 6 almonds, DanActive yogurt, water
(post-exercise) SNACK: 17 pods of soy beans (heated and slightly salted), water
**I have to say, it's really hard trying to ignore all the cookies and other treats we have in this house. It was very hard for me not to say "screw it" and eat a peak frean or one of Seb's oatmeal chocolate chip cookies (shhh! don't tell her)
I CAVED!!!! I am sorry to report that just before leaving the house with mom I had 1 ginger snap cookie. The down side is, well, I have no self-restraint. The plus side is I believe they are like 25 cal. each...so at least I didn't cheat with a cookie that's 70+ cal! (yay?)
LUNCH: strawberry summer salad (Boston pizza), 6 garlic shrimp, water; 6 sips of mom's cinnamon dolce latte (1/2 sweet)
**Eating out so frequently this week is NOT helping things...but I AM trying to make better choices of food items...and staying away from alcohol
DINNER: 1/2 chicken caesar wrap, side house salad with raspberry vinaigrette dressing, 1/2 c. coleslaw, water, 1 fry; tea with milk and 1 sugar...resisted urge to go to Second Cup for a latte...it was tough, but I DID IT!!!!
Exercise: 30 min. circuit training CURVES
hahaha...I won't tell her.
ReplyDelete